Saturday, July 4, 2015

Shameless Request For Donations

I have come to that humble place of learning and accepting that it is okay to ask for what you need. Asking for help from people who are in contact with me and those that believe in what I do. 

Friends, I need your help for me to be able to pull through this month. I am literary on ground zero and any amount for help you can stretch this way will take me far. 

I have created a donate button that you see on the right side of the screen. If you may, please click and donate any amount of funds towards me. In total, I am in need of $1000, and so I am hoping for 100 people to donate $10 each or 50 people to donate $20 each. Any amount of money that you can donate ($1, $2, $5, any amount really) will take me far. Please donate. 

If possible, please donate now so that I may have all funds ready by Monday July 13, 2015.

Thank you very much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment