Sunday, June 14, 2015

Interview with Linda Watkins, Author of Mateguas Island: A Novel of Terror and Suspense

As our very first interviewee, we have.....LINDA WATKINS!!! Applause! Applause! Well done for taking the very first place, Linda!

For this interview, we supplied Linda with a bunch of questions which we thought you would be interested in finding out that side of her life. Here is what she had to say:


Linda, what do you do for fun?

I have 3 rescue dogs and I enjoy walking with them, hiking and exploring new places. I also enjoy wine - preferably full-bodied reds! However, I don't drink wine when I walk dogs - that would be a 'no-no'.


2.       How would your neighbours describe you?
Strange and maybe just a little bit off-center. I live alone with my dogs and, as a result, talk aloud to myself and them. I often forget I'm speaking aloud when I'm in public, hence the badge of "strangeness".


3.       What bugs you most about Mondays
Monday's don't bother me. I'm only bothered by days when the weather is bad - like today. Too many thunderstorms!


4.       If you were an animal in a Zoo, what would you be and why?
A wolf because they are the dog's closest relative. Also, because they are loyal, mate for life, and are beautiful.


5.       Why didn’t you marry your neighbour?
My neighbors were girls.


6.       What song best describes your writing? 
Pretty straightforward. Not an overabundance of description. I like to let the reader fill in the details with their own imagination.


7.       What Kitchen utensil would you be?
A pizza cutter 'cause then I'd be covered with my favorite food all the time!


8.       Describe all your books in one sentence, less than 30 words.
A journey of discovery and growth with a sprinkling of the supernatural thrown in for flavor.


9.  On a scale of one to ten, rate the person reading this interview. Justify your score.
Of course, the person reading this interview is a 10! They have good taste!


10. Convince the reader to get your book now!

Mateguas has it all:  malevolent spirits, steamy sex, true love, children in peril, handsome hunks, a unique location, and a plot with twists and turns that will keep you reading all night!

Thanks very much Linda.

Below are some of Linda Watkins books. You can get them from amazon and many other retailers




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun interview. I like her sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Difficulties owing to being unable to sell and buy Bitcoin in Binance.
    How to get rid of the error of unable to sell and buy Bitcoin in Binance? Hoping for the solutions and accessible remedies that are not only easy to implement but are 100% productive is not much to ask for? If yes, your search is over, you can dial Binance Support Number +1【(877)-330-7540】 and get unlimited solutions from the team of experts in every possible way. You can rely on their services as they always look for the easiest way through which one can easily eliminate the errors. Trusting them is the right thing as they have been handling activities related to Binance for many years.
    Website: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

    ReplyDelete