Monday, August 31, 2015

Amazon KDP unpublished 4 of my titles today! All at the same time!

It is indeed a rainy day for me today! And it also has thunderstorms. Why? Well, I have just received an email from Amazon KDP stating that they have removed 4 of my books because they were misleading to customers! Dang! And you know what! Those 4 titles were the ones selling the most!

Now what? I don't know! I guess I will have to create something else. All I know is I am not giving up.

Anyway, here is the email I received from Amazon:

Hello,

During a quality assurance review of your KDP catalog we found that the author of the following books you have published is misleading to our customers.
Title: A. J. Banner: The Good Neighbor (Readers Spotlight Series Book One)    (ASIN: B013EZB8LW)
Title: Paula Hawkins’: The Girl on the Train: A Novel  (Readers Spotlight Series Book Two)    (ASIN:B013F9NXPG)
Title: Wally Lamb: We Are Water: A Novel: (A Happy Readers Perspective) (Readers Spotlight Book 3)    (ASIN:B014EIMVMI)
Title: Sabrina Paige: Luke: A West Bend Saints Romance: (A Happy Readers Perspective) (Readers Spotlight Book 4)    (ASIN:B014EVWZM6)
The above books have been removed from sale until you make the requested changes.
If you have any questions regarding our quality assurance review process, please write to title-submission@amazon.com.
Best Regards,
Phillip M.
Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account
______________________________
Connect with KDP and other Authors and Publishers:
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/KindleDirectPublishingFollow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/AmazonKDP 


Yes I know exactly why the titles may be misleading. I clearly understand that part, that's why I am not mad at amazon. They are doing a great job, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment